Officials: Multiple students hospitalized after eating candy laced with THC – News 12 Bronx

Jan 15, 2022, 3:14amUpdated 17h ago

By: News 12 Staff

For a second day in a row, young students in Connecticut were sent to the hospital after eating candy believed to have been laced with THC – the active ingredient in marijuana.

New Haven officials say a total of five seventh grade students have become ill. All five students are expected to be OK.

In Hartford, two students are home after being hospitalized in a similar incident, but one 13-year-old remains in critical condition after reportedly ingesting fentanyl.

You May Also Like

About the Author: THCMistress